Do you want grandpa to see your latest Tweet? Does grandma want to see photos of your latest family vacation that’s in a Facebook album? Help grandparents become more tech-savvy with GrandPad, the Senior Tablet!
GrandPad is a simple and secure tablet computer that digitally connects a senior to their family and friends.
Seniors can easily view family photos and videos, play games, see the weather for each family member, listen to music, check emails, make phone calls, place a video chat, and much more.
For just $200 the GrandPad can be your grandparents’! With GrandPad, you get more than a product – it’s also a service! The month-to-month GrandPad membership is all-encompassing, worry-free with no contract required.
Every GrandPad membership includes easy access to our outstanding customer service specialists. Included & Built-in wireless data connectivity means seniors are constantly connected to high-speed internet. Theses memberships range from $10-$40 depending on the type of service wanted.
Some key points include:
- A family administrator manages the GrandPad through a web portal or handy smartphone app to assure a safe, secure experience.
- Creating a private circle lets family and friends connect–and keeps spammers and scammers away!
- GrandPad sends alerts and messages for important events, including notification if the device has not been in use.
- No dialing or typing required—just touch the screen.
- Large fonts and buttons make GrandPad easy to see and navigate.
- The smart case turns off the screen when GrandPad is not in use.
- There are no wires—the charging cradle is simple to use.
GrandPad helps users to stay in touch with friends and family.
You can read more here.